- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries, coarsely chopped
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 orange, zested
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
This recipe was provided by professional chefs and has been scaled down from a bulk recipe provided by a restaurant. The FN chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore, we cannot make any representation as to the results.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.