Crunchy Avocado Salad
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled, pitted and diced
- 2 ripe beefsteak tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup pitted nicoise olives, roughly chopped
- 1 cup canned chickpeas, drained, rinsed and drained again
- 2 tablespoons roughly torn flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup champagne vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 ounces blue corn tortilla chips
Gently toss the avocados, tomatoes, olives, chickpeas, parsley, vinegar, olive oil, cumin, paprika, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Crumble the chips over the top and serve.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.