- 4 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 small shallot, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped oregano
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
Mix all ingredients together and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 20 large asparagus stalks, peeled
- Olive oil
- 1/4 pound fresh mozzarella, cut into four 1/2-inch thick slices
Preheat grill. Brush asparagus with olive oil and season with salt and pepper to taste. Grill for 3 to 4 minutes or until just tender. Divide the asparagus among 4 plates and immediately top with a slice of the cheese. Drizzle with the lemon vinaigrette.