Grilled Corn with Basil Butter
- 2 sticks unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup basil leaves, plus more for garnish
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 8 ears corn, husked and kernels removed
- Sliced scallions, for garnish
Combine the butter and basil in a food processor and process until smooth, season with salt and pepper, to taste, and pulse a few more times. Scrape into a small bowl.
Put a large saute pan on the grill over low heat and add the basil butter. When the butter is hot add the corn kernels and saute for 3 to 4 minutes. Transfer to a serving bowl and garnish with torn basil leaves and scallions.
Recipe courtesy of Bobby Flay