Grilled Lamb Chops with Garlic, Olive Oil, Fresh Thyme, Grilled Lemons
- 1/2 cup Greek olive oil, plus 2 tablespoons for lemons
- 6 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup thyme leaves, roughly chopped
- 2 racks of lamb, 8 chops each, trimmed
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 8 lemons, cut in 1/2 crosswise
- Sprigs oregano and dill, for garnish
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe
Remove the chops from the refrigerator 20 minutes before grilling. Heat grill to high and grill the chops for 5 to 6 minutes per side for medium doneness. Remove and rest for 2 minutes. Slice into individual chops.
Squeeze the juice of 1 lemon over the platter of chops. Season with freshly ground black pepper. Garnish with fresh sprigs of oregano and dill. Serve the remaining grilled lemons on the platter with the chops.
Recipe courtesy of Bobby Flay