Grilled Lobster and Avocado Cocktail
- 2 (1 1/2-pound) lobsters, par-boiled and halved lengthwise
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish, drained
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce (recommended: Tabasco)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon leaves
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled, pitted, and chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped watercress
- 4 lime wedges, for garnish
Heat grill to medium. Place lobsters on the grill, cut side down, and cook until slightly charred and just cooked through. Remove meat and coarsely chop.
Whisk together lime juice, honey, horseradish, Worcestershire, hot sauce, tarragon, and olive oil in a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Add the grilled lobster meat, avocado, and watercress. Serve in martini glasses and garnish with a lime wedge.
Recipe courtesy of Bobby Flay