Grilled Salmon Fillet with Honey-Mustard Sauce
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons whole-grain mustard
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish, drained
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh mint leaves
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 pound fillet salmon, skin on
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 bunch watercress, coarsely chopped
- 1 small red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons aged sherry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
Whisk together the mustards, honey, horseradish, mint and 1/4 teaspoon of salt and 1/4 teaspoon of pepper in a small bowl. Let sit for at least 15 minutes before using. Can be made 1 day in advance and refrigerated but do not add the mint until just before using. Bring to room temperature before using.
Heat the grill to high.
Brush the salmon with the oil and season with salt and pepper. Place the salmon on the grill, skin side down, and grill until golden brown and slightly charred, about 3 minutes.
While the salmon is cooking, place the watercress and onion in a medium bowl, add the vinegar and oil and salt and pepper and toss to combine. Transfer the salad to a platter, top with the salmon fillet and drizzle each fillet with the mustard sauce.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.