Grilled Salmon with Morel Vinaigrette
- 4 (8-ounce) wild salmon fillets
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Morel Vinaigrette, recipe follows
- Morel Vinaigrette:
- 2 ounces dried morel mushrooms
- 1/4 cup Champagne vinegar
- 1/2 small shallot, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh parsley leaves
Heat grill to high. Brush salmon on both sides with oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill on both sides until golden brown and cooked to medium doneness, about 3 minutes per side. Remove from the grill and immediately drizzle with the morel vinaigrette.Morel Vinaigrette:
Place morels in a bowl and cover with boiling water. Let sit until soft, about 30 minutes, then drain, reserving liquid, and coarsely chop.
Whisk together vinegar, shallot, mustard and salt and pepper in a medium bowl. Slowly whisk in the olive oil until emulsified. Use a little of the morel soaking liquid to thin, if needed. Fold in the mushrooms and parsley.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Grilled Salmon with Merlot Pan Sauce, Herbed Pan Roast of Salmon with Warm Greens and Herb Vinaigrette, Smoked Salmon Canape with Green Olive Grapefruit Tapenade, Anchovy, Garlic Chicken Recipes, Beef Wellington Recipes, Grilled Vegetable Recipes, Swordfish Recipes, Easy Dinner
Thank you! your flag was submitted.