Kickin' Crudite with Mediterranean Relish
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 cup canned crushed tomatoes with added puree
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped drained oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/4 cup pitted green olives
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves
- 4 large drained canned artichoke hearts
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons toasted pine nuts
Heat oil in medium nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add onion and saute until just beginning to soften. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute. Stir in tomatoes and lemon juice. Bring to simmer, remove from heat. Combine sun-dried tomatoes and next 5 ingredients in processor. Process until vegetables are finely chopped. Transfer to medium bowl, stir in tomato mixture. Season with salt and pepper. Serve with vegetables.
Baby carrots Radishes Fresh green beans Yellow and red pear tomatoes Red, yellow peppers Pita chips
Thank you! your flag was submitted.