- 1 head Napa cabbage, finely shredded
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 (1-inch) piece fresh ginger, peeled and chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/4 cup red chili flakes, plus more to taste
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
Place cabbage and green onions in a large bowl. In a blender, combine vinegar, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, chili flakes, and sugar, blending until smooth. With the motor running, slowly add the oil. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Pour the dressing over the cabbage and gently toss. Cover and refrigerate for 2 to 3 days before serving to let the cabbage wilt and the flavors meld.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.