Oven Roasted Wild Mushrooms with Garlic and Thyme
- 1/4 pound oyster mushrooms, cleaned
- 1/4 pound hen of the woods, cleaned
- 1/4 pound shiitake mushrooms, cleaned and halved
- 1/4 pound cremini mushrooms, cleaned and halved
- 4 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 6 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme leaves
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
Combine the mushrooms and garlic in a large roasting pan, add the olive oil, and pepper and stir to combine. Add the sprigs of thyme and roast in the oven until golden brown and all of the liquid has evaporated, 25 to 30 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from the oven and stir in the Worcestershire, salt, and chopped thyme.