Passion Fruit Sangria
- 2 bottles dry white wine
- 3/4 cup brandy
- 1/2 cup Triple Sec
- 3/4 cup simple syrup (equal amounts sugar and water heated until sugar dissolves and cooled)
- 3/4 cup passion fruit puree
- 2 cups fresh orange juice
- 3 oranges, sliced into thin rounds
- 3 green apples, cored and sliced thinly
- 2 lemons, sliced into thin rounds
- 1 cup blackberries, washed and sliced in 1/2
Combine all ingredients in a large pitcher. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or up to 2 days. Serve over ice with pieces of the fruit.
Flag as inappropriate
Thank you! your flag was submitted.