- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons whole-grain mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pint small heirloom tomatoes, halved
- 4 peaches, sliced into wedges
- 4 assorted large heirloom tomatoes, sliced into wedges
- 1 red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 bunch watercress, woody stems removed
- 8 ounces farmer's cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup pecans, toasted and chopped
Put the oil, vinegar, honey, mustard, celery salt and salt and pepper to taste in a mason jar and shake well to combine.
Put the small tomatoes, peaches, large tomatoes, red onions and watercress in a bowl and toss together. Drizzle the vinaigrette down the side of the bowl and gently fold together to combine. Add the cheese and pecans and toss again.