Penne with Summer Tomato Sauce with Fresh Mozzarella and Basil
- 4 ripe tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 4 cloves garlic, finely sliced
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup basil chiffonade
- 1 pound penne, cooked al dente
- 1/2 pound fresh mozzarella, cubed
In a large serving bowl, combine the tomatoes, garlic, olive oil, vinegar, red pepper flakes and basil, season with salt. Add the pasta and mozzarella and stir to combine.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.