- 1 bottle fruity dry white wine, such as sauvignon blanc
- 1 1/2 cups pisco brandy
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup Lemon-Lime Simple Syrup, recipe follows
- 1 Gala apple, cored, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 Granny Smith apple, cored, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 1 lime, thinly sliced
- 1 orange, halved and thinly sliced
- Small bunch fresh mint, leaves removed
Mix together the wine, pisco, orange juice, Lemon-Lime Simple Syrup, apples, lemons, limes, oranges and mint in a pitcher. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours and up to 24 hours.
Lemon-Lime Simple Syrup:
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 thin slices fresh lemon
- 2 thin slices fresh lime
Combine the sugar and3/4 cup water in a small saucepan, bring to a boil over high heat and cook until the sugar is completely dissolved. Add the lemon and lime slices and let sit at room temperature until cool. Refrigerate for 1 hour. Remove the fruit and store in a covered container in the refrigerator for up to 1 month.