- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon finely grated fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons low-sodium soy sauce
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 3 green onions, green and pale green parts, thinly sliced
- 1 large green mango, peeled, pitted and julienned
- 1 medium head radicchio, finely shredded
- 1/2 head Napa cabbage, finely shredded
Whisk together the vinegar, ginger, sugar and soy sauce in a small bowl and season with salt and pepper. Slowly whisk in the canola oil until emulsified.
Combine the green onions, mango, radicchio and cabbage in a large bowl. Add the dressing and toss until completely combined. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.