Red Snapper Skewered Grilled "Ceviche"
- 1 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup canola oil
- 2 red onions, quartered and each quarter cut in half
- 1 orange peeled and sectioned
- 1 lemon peeled and sectioned
- 1 lime peeled and sectioned
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 2 pounds red snapper, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 16 long wooden skewers, soaked in water for 2 hours
- 2 mangoes, cut into 1-inch cubes
In a large bowl, combine the juices, oil, onions, citrus fruits, chives and cilantro. Add the snapper, cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight. Using two skewers thread pieces of snapper, alternating with onion, citrus sections and mangoes. Preheat grill. Grill on each side for 1 minute. (to obtain grill marks and slightly heat through)
Thank you! your flag was submitted.