- 1 Leg of Lamb
- 2 cup olive oil
- 6 rosemary sprigs
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme
- 8 cloves garlic, coarsely chopped
Marinate the lamb 4 hours or overnight. Preheat grill, cook over rotisserie. Cook to 140 degrees for medium.
- MINTED CUCUMBER CHUTNEY
- 8 ounces yogurt, drained
- 2 seedless cucumbers, peeled and diced
- 1/4 cup mint, chiffonade
- 2 tablespoons finely diced red onion
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
Place the drained yogurt in a medium bowl. Add the remaining ingredients and season with salt and pepper to taste. Let sit at room temperature.
- TOMATO-EGGPLANT JAM
- 1 baby eggplant, halved
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped garlic
- 3 tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
Brush the eggplant with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil and season with salt and pepper to taste. Grill until just cooked through and lightly golden brown. Cut the eggplant into 1/2 inch dice, place in a medium bowl and toss with the remaining ingredients.