- 6 plum tomatoes or 4 beefsteak tomatoes, halved
- Olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 chipotle in adobo or 1 tablespoon chipotle hot sauce
- 3 heaping tablespoons prepared horseradish
- Dash Worcestershire sauce
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- Chopped cilantro leaves
- Grilled large shrimp
Heat grill to high.
Brush tomatoes with oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill until slightly charred and soft. Place tomatoes, honey, chipotle, horseradish, Worcestershire, lime juice, cilantro, salt and pepper and a touch of olive oil in food processor and process until slightly smooth. Serve with shrimp.