- 4 cups white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon white peppercorns
- 1 teaspoon coriander seeds
- 1 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons fresh dill, coarsely chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro leaves, coarsely chopped
- 6 kirby cucumbers, washed and sliced crosswise into 1/2-inch thick slices
Combine the first 9 ingredients in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil. Let boil for 2 minutes, remove from the heat and let sit until cooled to room temperature. Add the dill and cilantro. Place the cucumbers, into a large Mason jar, pour the cooled vinegar mixture over them, cover and refrigerate for at least 24 hours or up to 4 days.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.