Bobby's Hot Tomato, Jack and Crab Dip
- Nonstick spray
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (4 ounces) grated pepper Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce (recommended: Paula Deen)
- 1 pound lump crabmeat, well drained and picked clean of shells
- 1 cup seeded, diced tomatoes (2 medium tomatoes)
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions ( scallions), white and light green parts
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed black peppercorns
- 2 avocados
- Crackers or crusty bread, for serving
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 1 quart baking dish with nonstick spray.
Smooth the mixture into baking dish. Bake until golden and bubbly, about 30 minutes.
Split, pit, peel, and dice the avocados and sprinkle them over the crab dip after it has cooled slightly. Serve warm with crackers or crusty bread.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Hot Red Pepper and Walnut Dip: Muhammara, Hot N' Spicy Green Tomato Soup with Crispy Pancetta, Classic Crab Cakes with a Roasted Corn and Tomato Salad and Fresh Horseradish Sauce, Easy Mexican, Spinach Dip Recipes, Roasted Tomato Recipes, Guacamole Recipes, Easy Roasting, Tomato Salad Recipes
Thank you! your flag was submitted.