- 2 bottles dry white wine
- 3/4 cup brandy
- 1/2 cup triple sec
- 3/4 cup simple syrup (equal amounts sugar and water heated until sugar is dissolved)
- 3 to 4 white peaches, skinned and pureed or 1 cup peach nectar
- 3 oranges, sliced into thin rounds
- 3 green apples, cored and sliced thin
- 2 lemons, sliced into thin rounds
- 4 peaches, pitted and sliced thin
Combine all ingredients in a large pitcher. If using fresh peaches, taste for sweetness and add more syrup, if needed. Refrigerate, covered, 2 hours or up to 2 days. Serve over ice.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.