Border Grill's Sultry Oyster and Clam Martini
- SPICY COCKTAIL SAUCE:
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 ripe Roma tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon diced pickled chipotles
- 2 to 3 dashes hot sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon brown sugar
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- OYSTERS AND CLAMS:
- 4 shucked oysters
- 4 shucked clams
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon diced sweet red pepper
- 1 tablespoon diced yellow pepper
- 1 tablespoon diced poblano
- 1 ounce vodka
- CHIPOLTE VINAIGRETTE:
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chopped shallots
- 1 teaspoon chopped chipotles (canned)
Puree all of the spicy cocktail ingredients in a blender. In a medium bowl, spoon the cocktail sauce and vodka over the oysters, clams, peppers, and cilantro and mix gently. Chill.
Whisk together ingredients for chipotle vinaigrette. Divide seafood mixture between two large martini glasses and drizzle vinaigrette over each.
Garnish with lime wedges, pearl onions and strips of serrano chile.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.