1. Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C ). Lightly coat muffin pans with non-stick spray or line with paper baking cups.
2. Combine whole wheat flour, soy flour, flake cereal, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves, and raisins in a mixing bowl. Set aside.
3. Place milk, eggs, oil, and sugar into the Vitamix container and secure lid.
4. Select Variable 1.
5. Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 4 or 5.
6. Blend for 10 seconds.
7. Pour wet mixture into the dry ingredients and mix gently by hand to combine.
8. Fill muffin pan 2/3 full. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
Recipe Courtesy of Vitamix®