- 4 3/4-inch thick pork chops
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons corn meal
- 1 tablespoon farinha (cassava meal)
- 2 teaspoons Lawry's lemon pepper
- 4 Brazil nuts, pulverized
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, for frying
Wipe the pork chops with a damp paper towel and pat them dry. Place the remaining ingredients in a plastic bag, add the pork chops and shake well. Heat half of the oil in a heavy cast iron skillet, place the pork chops in the skillet and cook over medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes on each side. Serve hot.