- 1 pkg. (20 oz.) Bob Evans Refrigerated Hash Brown Potatoes
- 1 to 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 10 eggs, grade A large
- 3/4 cups milk
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1 pkg. (12 oz.) Bob Evans Original Sausage Links (uncooked)
- 1/4 tsp. parsley, chopped
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups shredded Colby Jack or mild Cheddar cheese
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease the bottom and sides of a 13" x 9" pan with vegetable oil.
In a bowl, add hash browns and vegetable oil. Mix until potatoes are evenly coated. Press potatoes into bottom and up sides of pan. Put into center of oven and bake for 20-25 minutes or until browned. Remove from oven and set aside.
In a mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, baking powder, salt and pepper. Add diced onion and mix. Pour egg mixture over pre-baked potatoes. Place two rows of sausage links on top egg mixture down the length of the pan. Cover and place in oven.
Bake for 30-35 minutes or until center is firm. Remove from oven, uncover. Top with cheese and parsley. Return to oven uncovered and bake an additional 5-10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Remove from oven; allow to set 5-10 minutes before serving.