- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh chopped garlic
- 1 pound wild Prawns (16 to 20 or 21 to 25 count works best), peeled and deveined
- Wood or metal skewers
Mix all the ingredients together (except prawns) in a large bowl. Add the prawns and
cover. Allow to marinate about 1/2 hour in the refrigerator.
Preheat grill to high and put about 5 to 6 prawns on each skewer. Place the prawn skewers on the grill (using metal tongs works well for this). Let cook about 3 to 4 minutes on each side. Carefully remove the prawns from the skewers and serve as an appetizer or with side dishes for an entree.
Home Cook Recipe: A viewer or guest of the show, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchen have not tested this recipe and therefore cannot make representation as to the results.
Recipe courtesy of Steve Scarabosi
Recipe courtesy of Bobby Flay