- 4 ripe peaches, diced (about 2 pounds)
- 4 teaspoons light brown sugar (packed)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup crumbled Sandies pecan shortbreads (about 10 cookies), plus additional for garnish
- Fat-Free whipped topping (recommended: Reddi Whip)
In a medium bowl toss the peaches with brown sugar and cinnamon.
Place a layer of the peaches in the bottom of a parfait glass. Sprinkle the peaches with a large pinch of cookie crumbs and top with the whipped cream. Repeat with two more layers of each ingredient and garnish with an additional sprinkle of the cookie crumbs. Repeat with the remaining parfait glasses and serve immediately or chill up to 4 hours before serving.