Buffalo Chicken Appetizer with Cucumber Ranch Dressing
- 3 pounds chicken breast, boneless
- Flour, for dredging
- Red hot sauce
- Cucumber Ranch Dressing, as an accompaniment, recipe follows
- Cucumber Ranch Dressing:
- 3 cups mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sherry cooking wine
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 pound pineapple chunks
- 1 pint honey
- 4 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 medium cucumbers, diced
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Cut chicken breast into 2 to 3-ounce strips. Coat chicken with flour.
Bake for 7 minutes. Dip chicken in red hot sauce and bake for 12 more minutes. Serve with Cucumber Ranch Dressing.Cucumber Ranch Dressing:
Mix all ingredients together and refrigerate 4 hours.
Yield: 1 gallon
Professional Recipe: This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and makes a large quantity. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe in the proportions indicated and therefore cannot make any representation as to the results.