- 3 pounds chicken breast, boneless
- Flour, for dredging
- Red hot sauce
- Cucumber Ranch Dressing, as an accompaniment, recipe follows
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Cut chicken breast into 2 to 3-ounce strips. Coat chicken with flour.
Bake for 7 minutes. Dip chicken in red hot sauce and bake for 12 more minutes. Serve with Cucumber Ranch Dressing.
Cucumber Ranch Dressing:
- 3 cups mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sherry cooking wine
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 pound pineapple chunks
- 1 pint honey
- 4 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 medium cucumbers, diced
Mix all ingredients together and refrigerate 4 hours.
Yield: 1 gallon
This recipe was provided by professional chefs and has been scaled down from a bulk recipe provided by a restaurant. The FN chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore, we cannot make any representation as to the results.