- 2 jars (16 ounces) tomato sauce
- 3 sticks butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 2 containers (48 ounces) ricotta cheese
- 1 pound crumbled blue cheese
- 1 tablespoon barbeque rub seasoning
- 1 tablespoon green chile rub
- 1 pound shredded Colby and Jack cheese blend
- 4 eggs
- 2 boxes (9 ounces) no-boil lasagna noodles
- 1 rotisserie chicken from the grocery store, deboned and shredded
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
For the buffalo sauce: In a large mixing bowl, combine the tomato sauce, melted butter, brown sugar, hot sauce, paprika, cayenne and vinegar. Stir to combine and add salt to taste. Set aside while prepping the rest of the ingredients.
To make the cheese filling: In a large mixing bowl, combine the ricotta, blue cheese crumbles, barbeque rub seasoning, green chile seasoning and eggs. Stir until well blended.
For the lasagna: Build the layers of the lasagna in a large baking pan approximately 21- by 13-inch. Start with a thin layer of sauce on the bottom of the pan. Cover with a layer of no-boil lasagna. Spoon some of the ricotta cheese mixture onto the noodles and spread it out into an even layer. Layer on the shredded chicken. Repeat layers, starting with the sauce and finish with a covering of the three-cheese mix. You should get two layers. The last or top layer should be a layer of noodles, then sauce and the shredded cheese.
Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour. Let rest for 10 minutes. Slice and serve immediately.
Cook's Note: The Dew-Sagna can be made in a 9- by 13-inch baking dish; divide all the ingredients by half.
A viewer or guest of the show, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe and therefore, we cannot make representation as to the results.