- 2 pounds lean beef tenderloin
- 1/2 cup light soy sauce
- 1/4 cup dark soy sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped green onion
- 3 teaspoons crushed garlic
- 2 teaspoons finely minced ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons white sesame seeds, toasted and ground
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
MARINADE: Cut meat across the grain into very thin slices and then narrow strips. Combine soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic, ginger, pepper or chili, sesame seeds and green onions. Marinate beef at least 3 hours, refrigerated. Remove beef from the marinade. Cook to desired doneness.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.