Butcher Shop Pizza
- 24 ounces pizza dough
- 8 ounces pizza sauce (about 1 cup)
- 12 ounces grated provolone
- 4 ounces sliced pepperoni
- 4 ounces bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 6 ounces cooked ham, diced
- 6 ounces cooked Italian sausage links, sliced into rounds
- 3 ounces cooked meatballs, halved if large
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
Spread dough into a pizza pan. Top with sauce, provolone, pepperoni, bacon, ham, sausage, and meatballs. Bake about 15 to 20 minutes, rotating the pan halfway through the cooking time. Remove from pan and cook directly on the oven rack for about 5 minutes to crisp the crust. Serve.
Home Cook Recipe: A viewer or guest of the show, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchen have not tested this recipe and therefore cannot make representation as to the results.
Recipe courtesy of Sean Brauser