- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 ounces buttermilk
- 2 ounces apple cider vinegar
- 1 bunch fresh chives, cut into small rounds
- 1 bunch fresh dill, picked and finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- Kosher salt and cracked black pepper
In a small mixing bowl, add the sour cream, buttermilk and apple cider vinegar and whisk until the ingredients are incorporated. Add the chives, dill, sugar, and salt and pepper to taste and stir once more. Cover and store in the refrigerator until ready to use. For best results, do a day or two ahead of time before using.
This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and may have been scaled down from a bulk recipe. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore, we cannot make any representation as to the results.