1. Place buttermilk, eggs, oil, salt, and sugar into the Vitamix container and secure lid.
2. Select Variable 1.
3. Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 5 or 6.
4. Blend for 5 seconds and remove lid plug.
5. Add flour, baking soda, and baking powder through the lid plug opening.
6. Replace lid plug and blend for an additional 20 to 25 seconds, using the tamper until mixture is combined.
7. Pour 1/8 to 1/4 cup (30-60 ml) batter onto hot, prepared griddle and bake.
For recipe variation, use 1 cup of wheat berries instead of the flour. Grind berries in Dry Grains Container for 1 minute on High prior to using in recipe.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.