- 2 cups (480 ml) chicken broth
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) white wine
- ½ (35 g) small onion, peeled
- ½ (31 g) medium carrot
- 1 (300 g) large Russet potato, baked, quartered
- ¼ teaspoon caraway seed
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- ¼ teaspoon hot sauce
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 cups (350 g) chopped cabbage
1. Place broth, wine, onion, carrot, potato, caraway seed, dill weed, hot sauce, salt, and pepper into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
2. Select Variable 1.
3. Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
4. Blend for 6-7 minutes or until heavy steam escapes from the vented lid.
5. Meanwhile, cook cabbage in a large skillet with ½-1 cup (120-240 ml) water until tender.
6. Drain excess water. Place cooked cabbage in serving bowls. Pour soup over cabbage.