- 2 large pasteurized egg yolks
- ½ garlic clove, peeled
- 1/3 cup (33 g) grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons (45 ml) lemon juice
- 1 anchovy fillet
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon dry mustard
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- ½ cup (120 ml) olive oil
1. Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
2. Select Variable 1.
3. Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 4.
4. Blend for 20 seconds.
Refrigerate in airtight container for three to four days.
This recipe has been written for the Vitamix 5200 with Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.
Dietary Interest: low cholesterol, gluten-free, low sodium, no added sugar, vegetarian