- 2 tablespoons (or more) whipping cream
- 1 cup hot brewed chicory coffee
- Sugar cubes
- Chocolate Dipped Spoons, recipe follows
Heat the cream in a small saucepan over low heat. Pour the coffee into a mug and add the cream and sugar cubes, to taste. Serve with a Chocolate Covered Spoon.
Chocolate Dipped Spoons:
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate
- 6 store-bought cookies in the shape of spoons
Melt the chocolate over a double broiler until and stir until smooth. Dip the cookies into the chocolate and transfer them to a parchment paper lined baking sheet to cool and harden.
Yield: 6 cookie spoons