- 3 eggs
- 2 to 3 links pre-cooked sausages, sliced
- 1/2 green pepper, chopped
- 2 slices chopped onions
- 3 slices chopped tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon chicken Cajun spice
- 2 slices mozzarella cheese
- Home fries, optional
In a bowl, mix eggs. Then add sausage, peppers, onions, tomatoes, and Cajun spice.
Serve with a side of home fries, if desired.
Recipe can be expanded.
Professional Recipe: This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and makes a large quantity. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe in the proportions indicated and therefore cannot make any representation as to the results.
Recipe courtesy of Alex Mastoris