- 10 chicken wings
- 10 chicken thighs
- Seafood Seasoning
- Creole Seasoning
- Vegetable oil, for frying
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1 (16-ounce bottle) beer
- 1 pound smoked beef sausage, sliced
- 1 pound, uncooked shrimp, shelled
- 1 pound crab, legs and claws
- Serving suggestion: rice
Wash the chicken pieces and, while still damp, generously coat each side with seafood seasoning. Next, sparingly sprinkle both sides with Creole seasoning.
In a large skillet, add about 1-inch of oil and heat. Add the chicken pieces and cook for about 5 to 7 minutes on each side, until brown.
Serve over rice.
A viewer, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The FN chefs have not tested this recipe and therefore, we cannot make representation as to the results.