The recipes for this program, which were provided by contributors and guests who may not be professional chefs, have not been tested in the Food Network kitchens. Therefore, Food Network cannot attest to the accuracy of any of the recipes.
- 1 (6-ounce package) raspberry gelatin, plus 1 (3-ounce) package raspberry gelatin
- 2 (3-ounce packages) soft ladyfingers
- 1 Jigger (1 1/2-ounces) good quality sherry
- 2 cups berries, raspberry, and blackberry mixed, fresh or frozen, thawed and well drained
- 1 (4 1/2-ounce package) gelatin custard
- 1 pint heavy cream
- 3 tablespoon cappuccino hazelnut syrup, or to taste
- Whole Fresh berries, for garnish
- Rainbow sprinkles, for garnish
- Mint leaves, for garnish
In trifle bowl or very large glass serving bowl, prepare both packages of gelatin as directed except omit 1/2 cup water. Place in refrigerator and cool, about 30 to 40 minutes.
Sprinkle 1 jigger of sherry over ladyfingers. Arrange ladyfingers in the bowl containing the gelatin by covering the bottom and sides of the bowl. Refrigerate until firmly set.
Just before serving, whip heavy cream and syrup together into stiff peeks. Do not over sweeten, cream should be lightly flavored and rich. Layer whipped cream over top of trifle.
Garnish with fresh fruit, sprinkles or mint leaves.