Cape Cod Lobster Roll
- 1 pound cooked and chilled Maine lobster meat, cut into large dice
- 1 mango, pitted and diced
- 1 small Thai chili, diced
- 1/4 cup freshly chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped tarragon leaves
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 1 shallot, diced
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 hot dog buns
- 4 leaves flat green lettuce
In a large, chilled stainless steel bowl, mix all ingredients well, making sure not to mash the lobster. Season well with salt and pepper. Line each hot dog bun with a slice of lettuce and fill evenly with the lobster salad.
Home Cook Recipe: A viewer or guest of the show, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchen have not tested this recipe and therefore cannot make representation as to the results.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Lobster Roll Cake, Halibut "Lobster" Roll with Green Goddess Slaw, Glazed Sugar Loaf Pineapple and Lobster Salad Garnished with Toasted Coconut and Cuban Style Citrus Grilled Shrimp, Teriyaki Recipes, Cornish Hen Recipes, Christmas Dinner Recipes, Burrito Recipes, Lobster Bisque Recipes, Northeastern