Cape Cod Lobster Roll
- 1 pound cooked and chilled Maine lobster meat, cut into large dice
- 1 mango, pitted and diced
- 1 small Thai chili, diced
- 1/4 cup freshly chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped tarragon leaves
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 1 shallot, diced
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 hot dog buns
- 4 leaves flat green lettuce
In a large, chilled stainless steel bowl, mix all ingredients well, making sure not to mash the lobster. Season well with salt and pepper. Line each hot dog bun with a slice of lettuce and fill evenly with the lobster salad.
Home Cook Recipe: A viewer or guest of the show, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchen have not tested this recipe and therefore cannot make representation as to the results.
Recipe courtesy Jason Paskewitz, Chicago, Illinois