Capone's Garlic Artichoke Cheese Spread
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 cup chopped artichoke hearts
- 1 cup Parmesan
- 1 tablespoon ground white pepper
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1/4 cup freshly chopped garlic
- This recipe was provided by professional chefs and has been scaled down from a bulk recipe provided by a restaurant. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore, we cannot make any representation as to the results.
Mix it all together and eat up!
Thank you! your flag was submitted.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Garlic and Rosemary Goat Cheese Tart Served with Spring Greens and Black Olive Vinaigrette, Garlic and Herb Cheese-Glazed Sirloin and Orzo Salad with Fennel, Tomatoes and Oregano, Sweet Garlic and Goat Cheese Penne, Easy Lunch, Easy Casserole, Artichoke Dip Recipes, Easy Barbecuing, Guacamole Recipes, Easy Dessert