- 1 tube refrigerated seamless dough sheet or reduced-fat crescent rolls dough (recommended brand: Pillsbury)
- 2 1/2 cups fat-free whipped topping, thawed from frozen
- 3 tablespoons sugar-free fat-free vanilla instant pudding mix (recommended brand: Jell-O)
- 1 (60-calorie) sugar-free chocolate pudding snack
- 1/4 cup and 2 tablespoons fat-free or light caramel dip, room temperature
- Raspberries, optional
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Spray a 12-cup muffin pan with nonstick spray (butter flavored, if available) and set it aside.
Roll dough out into a 12-inch by 9-inch rectangle. If using crescent rolls dough, pinch it to seal the perforated seams. Using a knife or pizza cutter, cut the dough into 12 squares.
Cook's Note: Roll dough out on a lightly floured surface to prevent sticking.
Place each square of dough into a muffin cup, and press it into the bottom and up along the sides of the cup to form a little dough cup.
Bake in the oven for about 12 minutes, until golden brown. Remove and let it cool.
Put whipped topping in a large bowl. Add instant pudding mix. Stir until it's blended, thickened, and uniform.
Add chocolate pudding in dollops, and then gently swirl into the whipped topping mixture, creating a swirled effect. Do not mix until uniform.
Remove dough cups from the muffin pan and evenly distribute pudding mixture among them.
Drizzle each with 1/2 tablespoon of caramel dip and use the end of a spoon or fork to swirl it into the creamy mixture. Serve with berries, if you like. Enjoy!
PER SERVING (1 "puff"): 120 calories, 3.5g fat, 266mg sodium, 22g carbs, 0g fiber, 6.5g sugars, 1.5g protein