The sauce is named after a nickname for my eldest daughter, "Carnivore Antelope" (long story).
- 1 (16 oz) jar of the best plum preserves
- 3/4 cup of Champagne vinegar
- 3 to 4 tablespoons of crushed red peppers (I like to use the hottest variety I can find)
- 3 to 4 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup of tomato paste or sauce
- 1/4 cup Irish whiskey
- Salt and pepper to taste
Combine all of the above in a saucepan and heat and blend, in the order given. Allow each ingredient to simmer for a few minutes in sauce to make sure that it is blended.
Use sauce to baste or marinate meat, so that the flavor seeps through out the meat. (Normally it causes the meat to fall off the bone.)