1. Season meat with Adobo.
2. In a deep-sided frying pan or casserole, combine pork, onion, garlic, Jalapeño, bouillon. Add water to cover. Bring to boil, cover and simmer on low heat until meat is tender, about 1 hour.
3. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
4. Drain in colander, discarding vegetables and water.
5. Heat oil in same pan on medium high. Add drained meat and brown, turning occasionally.
6. When meat is browned, add orange juice and Sazón and bring to boil. Place in oven, uncovered, until juice reduces and glazes meat, about 30 minutes. Stir every 5-10 minutes so it doesn't stick and juice evenly coats meat.
7. Serve with tortillas, Pico de Gallo Salsa and Guacamole.
Courtesy of GOYA®