1. Beat cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, and eggs until smooth
Carrot Cake Batter
1. Soak carrots and raisins in 1 cup HOT tap water for 5 mins. Drain and squeeze out excess water.
2. Mix dry mix, eggs, oil, drained carrots, coconut, pineapple and walnuts.
1. Spread 2 cups batter on bottom of 9" or 9 1/2" springform pan. Reserve remaining batter.
2. Layer 1/2 of cheesecake batter on top of carrot cake batter. Spoon on remaining carrot cake batter and top with remaining cheesecake filling.
3. Bake in a 350-degree preheated oven for 50-60 mins. Allow to cool completely. Top with Duncan Hines Cream Cheese Frosting. Refrigerate and serve.
document.write(unescape("%3Cscript src='" + (document.location.protocol == "https:" ? "https://sb" : "http://b") + ".scorecardresearch.com/beacon.js?c1=3&c2=6035648&c3=4900&c4=604&c5=700&c6=' %3E%3C/script%3E"))
© 2010 Pinnacle Foods Group LLC