Carrot Quik Slaw
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 (10-ounce) bag of pre-grated carrots
- 1/2 cup loosely packed, chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup plumped raisins or currants
In a large non-reactive bowl, whisk together salt, red wine vinegar, lemon juice, paprika, cumin, cayenne, and olive oil. Add carrots and stir until completely coated. Add raisins and cilantro, and stir once more.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Truffle Potato and Carrot Puree, Sugarcane Skewered Sea Scallops with Mango Hearts of Palm Slaw and Scotch Bonnet Sugarcane Syrup, Chicken Franks and Red Slaw-Kraut Dogs, Salmon Salad Recipes, Arugula, Crab Salad Recipes, New York Strip Steak Recipes, Veal Chop Recipes, Spanish Rice Recipes