Carrot Quik Slaw
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 (10-ounce) bag pre-grated carrots
- 1/2 cup loosely packed, chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup plumped raisins or currants
In a large non-reactive bowl, whisk together salt, red wine vinegar, lemon juice, paprika, cumin, cayenne, and olive oil. Add carrots and stir until completely coated. Add raisins and cilantro and stir once more.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.