Easy Pizza Sauce
- 1 (4-ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano leaves
- 1/2 tablespoon chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary leaves
Mix together the tomato paste, water, and olive oil. Mix well. Add garlic, salt and pepper, to taste, oregano, basil, and rosemary. Mix well and let stand several hours to let flavors blend. No cooking necessary, just spread on dough.
Professional Recipe: This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and makes a large quantity. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe in the proportions indicated and therefore cannot make any representation as to the results.
Recipe courtesy of Cat Cora